Angels Of The Fallen, The Watchers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Romance, Fantasy, and Magic Blog


Hello, I'm Patricia
This is my new blog for books reviews, interviews, guest posts, and life. 
I'm inviting you to join me in the excitement and pleasure of meeting authors, the discovery of new books, and the enjoyment of life!  My favorite genre is romance and paranormal.
I will be starting to review some books and post the reviews with some information on the author, availability, and images. I will also post the reviews in Goodreads and Shelfari. 
 I will  love to interview authors about their writing, books, and thoughts.
I will have some guest posts available for authors. I will reserve the right to  decline posts that are not acceptable.
The other area that I will talk about are the interesting issues on life, thoughts, food, and love. 
I will post the requirements for any of the above. Please stay tune. 
I look forward to the pleasure of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat, please leave your comment.
Patricia ♥

P. T. Macias on Amazon