Angels Of The Fallen, The Watchers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Jose Enrique's Hot & Spicy Salsa


This is an awesome Hot & Spicy salsa recipe 

You will need

8- Jose Enrique's hot green jalapeno peppers
2-Jessica red tomatoes or you can use one 8oz can of tomato sauce 
1-Mexican cartel white onion
1-De La Cruz familia cilantro (bundle)
1-teaspoon salt
Optional garlic to your Hot & Spicy taste

You will need to boil Jose Enrique's hot green jalapeno peppers and Jessica's red tomatoes until soft and cooked.  

Take the Mexican cartel cilantro bundle and rinse.  Then cut off the stems, only use the leaf.

You then throw Jose Enrique's hot jalapeno peppers  (without stems), Jessica's red tomatoes (skinned), 1/2 of the Mexican cartel white onion, the De La Cruz  famila cilantro, and salt into blender.

You blend to the Hot & Spicy desired consistency that you love. If you want it even hotter you need to use additional Jose Enrique’s hot green jalapeno peppers or use some serrano peppers.

Now you have your very own Jose Enrique's Hot & Spicy salsa!

Enjoy! 

Let me know how you like Jose Enrique's Hot & Spicy Salas  


P.S. I have a little story, I had a dear friend of mine (years ago) taste my homemade tamales.  Lol, she didn’t enjoy them and she said they were hard to chew. I said what you mean they were hard to chew. I’m thinking to myself that the tamales are soft (not to brag, but awesome). My friend said that she had a hard time chewing the husk, OMG, I couldn’t stop laughing. My friend was really embarrassed when she realized that she was supposed to take off the corn husk.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat, please leave your comment.
Patricia ♥

P. T. Macias on Amazon