Angels Of The Fallen, The Watchers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sweet Dreams


Happy Birthday My Sweet Gorgeous ERICA



Sweet dreams, precious moments, and mucho amor Little footsteps, late nights, and escapades


 Sweet little girl, precious young lady, how I enjoyed to see you grow  Little footsteps, transcending into big steps, running through life 


Sweet dreams, precious years, and mucho amor Little footsteps, little time, and I see the years go by


Sweet dreams, precious future, and mucho amor Little footstep, big steps, walking with you through life


Sweet dreams, precious time, and mucho amor Little footstep, big steps, and awesome strides


My dearest daughter, I love you with all my heart!Enjoy this day! Lots of blessing and joy will be my wish for you!




Tu Mama 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat, please leave your comment.
Patricia ♥

P. T. Macias on Amazon